What I like of the America's Cup:
- The Boats are amazing to see, 30 knots upwind!! with 18 of wind! WTF. Don't change the boats!! AC72 are awesome!
- TV production. Great coverage with the graphics interacion
- San Francisco Bay.
- Oracle Team USA come back. (despite I'm a Kiwi supporter).
- Wind limits, I understand that saftey is first, but they can invent something to unpower the boats when the breeze is up!
- Comentators, They need to put more drama on the narration, need to talk to Peter Lester and Peter Montgomery.
- The Louis Vuitton sucks, Luna Rossa and Artemis throw milions and millions to the rubish. I understand that not everybody can win but at least compete with some dignity.